Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

And so two years have passed since the big day! And there's nowhere else I'd rather be. To celebrate this momentous occasion, here's *two* bits of trivia:
  • Our wedding day was the first month anniversary to-the-day of the nationwide legalization of same-sex marriage!

  • The "tent" that was used for the reception matched our outfits beautifully!

Today we kicked off by having breakfast at our favourite place, Le Petit Dejeuner....still the best eggs benny in town. And the rest of the day is a family love-in with our baby with a nice romantic dindin awaiting us.

Speaking of our baby, he just had surgery last Thursday, and overall he seems to be doing well.. The first day he really hid under the bed and stayed there the whole day. Three days later, he seems to be back to his old self...except he still feels quite a bit tired every now and then...

By the way, the blu-ray player kicks ass. I watched excerpts from a couple of blu-ray discs that we have....(a) the subwoofer is really getting a work-out, and (b) some of the images were so sharp my eyes actually got tired after a while :D

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...