Monday, May 29, 2006

Pellet Review: Bewitched

I know this has been out for a while, but from all the other reviews it got, we deemed this to be cable-on-demand quality. And you know what? From that perspective, it was okay. The movie is what it looks like when 3 Academy Award winners (Nicole Kidman, Michael Caine, and Shirley Maclaine) decide to take it easy for a while. Seriously - no acting chops here, which was okay. The movie didn't need it, it was meant to be fun, and it was. We had turned it on with the understanding that if it sucked, we can always pause it and continue the next day. But it was entertaining enough that we stuck with it until a little past midnight.

Recommended if you just want something to chill out by.

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...