Sunday, April 10, 2011

I know, I know......

So I checked in almost a year and a half ago, with every intention of keeping things up-to-date. What can I say, life got in the way once again. Many things have happened since, not the least of which is our big suburban move to Mississauga! That's right, the self-professed urbanites went the way of the Go drones and the big box stores.

There are a couple of other places where you can catch the latest goings-on, like Facebook (if you know who I am, you can find me) and twitter (follow @ajdornier). I'll keep blogger handy for long rants and big posts.

Here's to a great 2011!

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...