Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stay tuned!

To those who read my blog (all one...or two if I'm lucky...of you), I apologize in advance if I don't get to post as much. As you can see in My Facebook post, a new member of the family has joined us in the last month and is really taking a lot of time and energy. Work has also ramped up like crazy, so I'm likely to fall behind on my posts. I will try to catch up, but here's some quick-shot things that has happened since Tbor (not necessarily in order)

- Casey our 6-month-old beagle rescue
- the pain in my neck
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Glee Live
- my promotion
- Paisley the flower lady
- Death of Spider-Man
- the upcoming DC relaunch or DCnU
- Michael's Back Door restaurant

Coming up.....the Canada Day long weekend and Happy Pride 2011!!!!!

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...