Monday, September 12, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

2:18 p.m.

Finally got to set up my first-ever blog! Sure beats the heck out of having to write in a journal...unless someone decides to give me a Mont Blanc pen! Until then, keyboards are the way to go. Now if I can only figure out how to give my profile a picture.....

Hot afternoon here are at work - we were stuck in a conference room that seems to have the heater on all the time, even at a 32C day! But I feel great anyway because we got a lot out of that meeting. I'm glad I have really competent folks working with me on this project.

Just stressing about that PMP exam in a couple of weeks. Hopefully my 2-hour-a-night study schedule helps.

9:06 p.m.

Bwahahaha! Finally got that dang photo down to 50KB!! Now there's a face to the name (okay...better go back to studying....this benefit/cost ratio and payback stuff is killing me!!!)

Can't talk with my hubby at the moment...crazy colleague keeps peeking over his shoulder. So a moratorium on yahoo! chats is in effect! Just wait though.....it will be lunch there soon Down Under (should be 11:00 am-ish by now).

Did I mention I got those pretty-pretty Trafalgar bags from my friend Nestor? They look nice....apparently they're a lot better than the rainbow-coloured ones they used to have a while back. Hmmmm...then again.....

Okay...better get back to studying (fer real!!!)

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...