Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Madras Shrimp Night!!!

7:59 p.m.

President's Choice Indian Madras sauce rocks!!!! I made shrimp with it tonight along with President's Choice Texmati rice (so much easier when you have a rice cooker....thanks to Junn). Hmmmmm.....I had to stop myself from getting seconds. Lordy, I've got enough for three meals!

All it takes is one bag of frozen shrimp, defrost then stir-fry on medium for 5 minutes, reduce heat then add sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Voila!

Now doesn't that look good.

Well, off to study land once more. I've going to treat myself to some baklava I bought at Rabba's....or should I finish off that 2-week-old mango bar...? By the way, I have to say that I went to *the*most*boring* seminar today. It's called EPM (Enterprise Project Management) Phase 1B....talking about this new repository that we now have to use for Project Management. For the love of me I can't see how this is any better than what we're using right now. Oh well....maybe it will get better.

....I wonder how much our phone bill will be after Marc comes home....

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...