Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gotcha!


Day 7 - so far the "good poo"/"good pee" praise plus treat is working okay. He had a couple of accidents today but because we were not looking. And he's learned to go up and down *all* of the stairs...just not down them yet. And it was a good night - he had gone to bed with no fuss at 11:45 pm and woke up at 6:15-ish (he just sat there looking)....no whining this time! And only pee on the paper too!

I moved the pen to my den, but he's not taking to it as well as he did when it was in the hall. He doesn't want to stay in it at all....now he's asleep and I put him in with the door open. Let's see if he will stay in this time. He normally stays a couple of hours on end in the pen before I moved it.

I've also started to keep a log of when he woke up, what time he eats, and what time he goes. Maybe I'll see a pattern to his biological clock.

Speaking of clocks, I have a 2:00 meeting to get ready for. In the meantime, I managed to snag a photo just before he fell asleep. Gotcha!

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...