Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy 4th!!!

2:00 p.m.

Today Marc and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary :D

Lives changed since then - no doubt Marc's and mine did (English majors feel free to correct this) - but I wonder if any other life was changed since then. Not to be ego-centric here, but I would like to think that maybe because of our meeting - and all the things that have happened since - we have changed some people's perspectives on live and love and all that wonderful jazz.

Just out of curiousity, I also looked up IMDB.com to see if anything of note popped up. Well, we share the date with Neil Sedaka's and William H. Macy's birthdays....

I also don't remember it raining this hard last year, too.

So, tonight we plan to have a quiet dinner at Le Petit Dejuener - one of our fave places to have brunch. They also served a wonderful dinner a while back, truly delicious. We've only done it once, since it was a bit on the expensive side, so what better reason to go back? Then, we were going to the Rainbow Cinema to catch a movie, but now that we have a home theatre, there's not much motivation to spend money on a non-blockbuster. So - movie night at home, with a bottle of bubbly, a nice blanket, fresh-made popcorn (did I forget to mention I got a popcorn maker from Marc for Christmas?) All is right with the world.

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...