Thursday, May 25, 2006

Save me, Britney!

Sometimes the music you listen to on your way to work sets the mood for the rest of the day. I've had a few times where there was absolutely nothing on the radio and I spend my 45-minute drive to Mississauga listening to chatter or music that just does nothing for me (or actually depress me). When the music is right, though, I am so glad to be driving my own private karaoke booth.

Guilty pleasure: when nothing on the radio is on, my Britney CD becomes a last resort. There's a few songs in there that are fast n' funky and really such a joy to lip-sync. But it certainly helps salvage an otherwise-depressing drive into work.

On my personal top 10 this month: "Afterglow" by INXS. Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" is still up there.

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...