Sunday, May 07, 2006

Connected

"We are connected....in time, in space and by feeling...."

The above was from a song we recently sang in our concert, and this is what's in my head as I write this.

Consider - everything that happens in our lives could have had so many different outcomes. One path we may have taken branches out into a different reality that is created based on that path. And that path branches out into other realities. So in theory, there are an infinite number of realities that co-exist with ours at this very moment.

Well - what if all the people around us are manifestations of these realities? Ever looked at someone and told yourself "That could've been me"? Thing is, you may be right. Just think, maybe all it might take is one bad day - one bad hour or moment - and your life may be exactly like this other person's.

If you look at the people around you, you could even say "that could've been me if I had been....." Been born a month earlier? Been born a woman (or man)? Been born into money? So many possibilities here.

Maybe we are all one person, but just manifested as different outcomes of all the infinite possibilities that could've happened to us. So, when you look at someone and see yourself looking back at you, well.....maybe it is.

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...