Friday, May 26, 2006

Our new garden!!

Yes, I know, it's a little patch of land. But it's the fruit of a weekend's worth of labour. And besides...it's our first attempt at landscaping!!! I'd say it's not too shabby :D

But of course, let's check back in a couple of months to see how it goes.

What's in there, you ask? In clockwise order, starting from the inner left...an emerald cedar, a *new* garden wall with impatiens, 3 boxwoods, a japanese maple, a purpleleaf sandcherry surrounded by dusty millers and those little white flower thingies. In the center we have 2 spiraeas. Some rocks and garden lights are also in there. One of these days I'll probably take a nighttime shot. Now, if only we can get rid of those bags......

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...