Friday, May 26, 2006

Random Thoughts 2

Can I be any closer to being Superman?

In your arms, I am invulnerable.
In your kiss, I take flight.
In your honesty, I can see through your very soul.
In your smile, am I not a step away from the sun?

I breathe in your joy, and in it I feel strong.
You electrify me with your touch, and yet I still stand.
I hear music when there is none to be heard.
When I close my eyes, am I not wherever you are?

Lying down with you, each moment seems to crawl.
Are we moving too fast as the world comes to a stop?
Every second with you seems like eternity.
In those seconds, I feel immortal.

I need not come from another world.
Nor do I need to wear a cape, or reds, or blues.
All I need to be is here.
All I need to have is you.

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...