Friday, April 21, 2006

Random Thoughts

Can I move within this silence and not disturb my sleeping heart?
The mind turns to the comfort of insignificant things,
Yet the spirit longs to be disturbed by those who know it.

Connect with me, then, through these hands that hold nothing
And free these stifled mumurs of a soul that seeks no bounds
As it declares to the world its intent to be discovered
By all, by one, but never by none.

I cannot move within this silence and not disturb
For truly there is no silence to be found here.

Then my eyes soak in the sight of you not unlike a thirst unquenched
Many years did this drought stay with me - or were they days or moments?
But like a mirage does everything else fade away
These mad world sounds around me turn to whispers.

And just as I strain to hear what they say, you touch me
The universe stands still
All is quiet, all at rest
Silence. Like a song that reached its end.

Finally, it is within this silence
That my sleeping heart awakes.

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...