Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sex and Relationships Part 1.5

And I say Part 1.5 because I don't have time to write a full-fledged article on the nature of sex and relationships - this is a follow-up to an earlier post ("On a gray day...") where I talked about how sex may not be a goal of a relationship. Well, guess what - read an article today (I forget where) about how men and women view sex and relationships differently. Basically, men apparently have sex as a goal in the relationship, i.e., in order to a relationship to be good, there must be good sex. Women, on the other hand, value the relationship side of it more, i.e., if the relationship is good, then there will be good sex.

Now, upon seeing this, it makes me wonder about the dynamics of gay people like myself. Obviously, there are some people who are like the males while others are the females. So, I suppose it's not really a nature-versus-nurture thing, seeing as this dynamic also exists among ourselves.

As I said, I'd write more, but I have a set of window blinds to put up. Perhaps more next time :)

No comments:

A bit of house-cleaning

So I've decided to do a little bit of refresh on my blog, seeing as technology has improved a little bit since my last post. As for my ...